Tour to the magical reserve of Cuyabeno all included and at the best price guaranteed!
Enjoy the best of the Ecuadorian Amazon in the Cuyabeno flooded reserve.
ITINERARY: Itinerary may vary depending on the weather, security, operation of the lodge, etc.
TIPS NOT INCLUDED.
WEATHER: The Amazon is generally hot and humid, with constant rain. Dry season runs from October to March, with temperatures ranging from 19 °C to 36 °C during the year.
HEALTH: Vaccines are not required, but it is recommended that everyone be vaccinated against Covid-19 for greater peace of mind for all passengers. In the lodge we have all the important medicines for emergencies, but it is the client’s responsibility to have travel insurance.
Sustainability: At SMART GALAPAGOS we work only with the best quality and price lodges, but we also make sure to work with the Lodges that pay more attention to caring for the environment.
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable and light clothing. Long and comfortable pants for walking. Long sleeve t-shirts. Sun protection, glasses and insect repellent. Water bottle to fill with water. Rainwear. Headlamp for the night walk, camera and if possible long-views. If you wish, we can provide rubber boots and rain poncho.
Travel smart, travel smart!
- Adventure, nature, bird watching and cultural tour.
- Enjoy the Amazon and all its charms
- Relax in the middle of the flooded forest with first class service and bilingual guides.
- Sail down the river seeing all the amazing flora and fauna of this natural "Hot Spot".
- Alligator Search Tour, Pink Dolphins, Anacondas, Squirrel Monkey and more.
- Learn about the ancient culture and traditions of the Siona indigenous people of the sector.
- Guided navigable and land tours to see the abundant life of the reserve.
- Enjoy one of the best sunsets in the middle of the Cuyabeno lagoon, one of the most biodiverse places in the world.