Enjoy one of the best spots in the Amazon Jungle at the flooded Cuyabeno Reserve.
*Hand Picked-Hotels by our Cuyabeno Specialist! Better quality at the same price!
We have personally visited all the lodges in the Cuyabeno and work only with the best!
ITINERARY: Itinerary may vary depending on the weather, security, operation of the lodge, etc.
TIPS NOT INCLUDED.
WEATHER: The Amazon is generally hot and humid, with constant rain. Dry season runs from October to March, with temperatures ranging from 19 °C to 36 °C during the year.
HEALTH: Vaccines are not required, but it is recommended that everyone be vaccinated against Covid-19 for greater peace of mind for all passengers. In the lodge we have all the important medicines for emergencies, but it is the client’s responsibility to have travel insurance.
Sustainability: At SMART GALAPAGOS we work only with the best quality and price lodges, but we also make sure to work with the Lodges that pay more attention to caring for the environment.
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable and light clothing. Long and comfortable pants for walking. Long sleeve t-shirts. Sun protection, glasses and insect repellent. Water bottle to fill with water. Rainwear. Headlamp for the night walk, camera and if possible long-views. If you wish, we can provide rubber boots and rain poncho.
Travel smart, travel smart!
- - Adventure, nature, bird-watching & cultural tour.
- - Enjoy the amazon and all its magic.
- - Relax in the middle of the flooded forest with great service and bilingual guides.
- - Navigate down river observing all the flora and fauna of this natural "Hot Spot".
- - Search for Caimans, Anacondas, Squirrel Monkey & Pink Dolphins.
- - Learn about the Siona indigenous community.
- - Navigable and land tours.
- - Enjoy some of the best sunsets in the middle of the Amazon flooded forest!